Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Enobarbus in the Ditch

Far less prepared than I should have been this evening. The scene in which Enobarbus dies (of a broken heart?) snuck up on me, and I didn't get a chance to look it over this afternoon. Likewise two scenes leading up to it -- bad show, Mr. Director. Fortunately, everyone else is on the ball: Cody had strong suggestions for his Octavian scene, Kieran knew exactly what he wanted to do with Enobarbus, and everyone else was on task and energetic. We blocked all 3 scenes in about an hour.

Things are going so well, I'm starting to get worried. I'm going to miss tomorrow's rehearsal (Sarah's filling in), and then back for Thursday...and could that be the end of the play already? Surely not. I really must set aside some extra time soon.

No comments: